Covert in-game $ to T

ForumsSuggestions › Covert in-game $ to T
  • 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

I can see after a few days of playing, in game cash is going to become almost as worthless as TW's in game cash. As you get established there is going to be a point in which your $ income far exceeds your needs. Well established players are going to end up with billions, eventually trillions, in cash reserves and nothing to spend it on.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy T's using in game cash in the black market. Lets say $100,000 for one T. You want to use your game cash to buy a cyborg? That will cost you $6 million to get the 60 T's you need.

• Holy

Although it sounds nice. It would never happen. Didnt happen in turf wars, it won't happen here.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

I agree but needs to cost more.

• 🐲Ðℜ∆ʘℕ Ϯ∆Պع℞🐲

What if the cost changed to your influence rate?

• [_DMahan_]

How would this game make money for its creators if they did that? It won't happen.

• Dunlap2041

🐲Ðℜ∆ʘℕ Ϯ∆Պع℞🐲 wrote:

What if the cost changed to your influence rate?

I can sell all my turf then buy T for the cheap.

• Guywithagun

[_DMahan_] wrote:

How would this game make money for its creators if they did that? It won't happen.

Look towards games such as EVE online it enables a in-game cash to special cash though they have the price high enough that only those who are highly established in the game are able to afford doing that. Plus those who could afford to do so often have spent a large chunk of change on the game already and will continue to do so. Just my 2 cents in the matter.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

It should cost 1,000,000. Then it is realistic

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Agree 👆

• Sebastian5367

💀THE CAPO💀 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Agree 👆

👆