Improvements to Fighting

ForumsSuggestions › Improvements to Fighting
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

My mind has been changed some, so I decided to redo the thread. Thanks for the discussion on the last one.

1.Slow down the increasing costs to heal. You have to spend a ton to get a very small amount of health. As is, we're forced to level 1 scan and hope for med kits. It's not conducive to fighting. Don't get rid of the rising costs, just make it reasonable.
    2. Obviously the dispute system is a work in progress. Disputing bases seems to work fine, but the personal disputes system and who helps who is unclear at best and seems to favor players with multiple accounts too heavily. What allows someone to help an aggressor in player vs player? What allows someone to help a defender in player vs player? Maybe clearing these questions up can make fighting more fun.
    3. Spoofing needs to be stopped. If a base cannot be acquired because there are no usable roads around it to make a setup, that base should be deleted. How was it created in the first place? Spoofing, clearly, as there are no roads there.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Also, planting at your current location, regardless of roads is an interesting idea that was brought up in the last thread. It makes people take hikes or long walks or go off roading to plant nice safety bases. It would be an advantage that would be appreciated by the real travelers, and could add to the games strategy. It's interesting, at least and warrants more discussion.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

It might also promote spoofing, though, which would detract from the gameplay

• Treybo130

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

Also, planting at your current location, regardless of roads is an interesting idea that was brought up in the last thread. It makes people take hikes or long walks or go off roading to plant nice safety bases. It would be an advantage that would be appreciated by the real travelers, and could add to the games strategy. It's interesting, at least and warrants more discussion.

I assume this is in reference to what I wrote but it looks like the original thread was deleted. I'm not fighting for the cheaters. I want to plant where I am. I said months ago that a base built using an actual GPS drop, example being blue dot-green circle, should have a slight advantage. Maybe a higher defense or income gain. I've hopped a lot but I've also traveled a lot. This plan would benefit true travelers and small players a like.

• Picnic Thief

It's easy for the devs to find out if someone has spoofed - it sticks out like a sore thumb when someone uses a jail broken device and GPS software. Only problem is, as far as I know, it doesn't get flagged up unless someone actually reports it. So I guess you have to trust the devs that they are right when they check someone who has been reported as spoofing and can't find anything wrong with how they planted the base.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

That's the problem, if they allow treybo's idea, nobody could tell which bases were planted via spoofing to report them

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Other than that, I like it...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Plus if you could plant off-road then you could hop in strait lines and across dead zones that don't exist in real life. That detracts from the gameplay. I would rather be able to just actually plant on a road because there are some roads in the map that it won't let me plant on. Instead of allowing people to plant where roads don't exist, allow us to plant on all roads that DO exist.

• Treybo130

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Plus if you could plant off-road then you could hop in strait lines and across dead zones that don't exist in real life. That detracts from the gameplay. I would rather be able to just actually plant on a road because there are some roads in the map that it won't let me plant on. Instead of allowing people to plant where roads don't exist, allow us to plant on all roads that DO exist.

When I was in Hawaii, I swam a half mile to a tiny island. I was there. My phone was there. My signal was there. Took a picture while there. That would be my unhopable, invincible island. If only it had a road!
    I've hopped through areas of national forests & wildlife perserves where the roads were there but I was unable to build and I was forced to find another way.

• Picnic Thief

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

That's the problem, if they allow treybo's idea, nobody could tell which bases were planted via spoofing to report them

It's obvious because they can see that the device used to plant it was jailbroken and exhibiting behaviour the same as that used by spoofing software. They would see clearly whether the base was planted legitimately or not, so I don't think there would be any confusion.

Unfortunately, the game relies on other software for the map so it's highly unlikely there'll be any changes to where bases can be planted. It's frustrating when you can't even plant on a road that is on the map but MFP aren't in control of that so can't do anything about it as far as I know.

• Picnic Thief

They would probably end up getting a lot more spoofing reports though, so you could be right.

• Gii

They should list agent count on the fight list - it will save time

Reply to this topic