Tiberium for worldwide bases

ForumsSuggestions › Tiberium for worldwide bases
  • Psych

So, my idea is that for 200-300 tiberium (can be tweaked) you can put one base ( must be under limit) anywhere in the world. It might be Antarctica or Greenland or Africa or even off of stinking Australia. Whadd'ya think?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Interesting. Could you only do it once, or would it be unlimited as long as you have tib to spend?

• Yoshi

Psych wrote:

So, my idea is that for 200-300 tiberium (can be tweaked) you can put one base ( must be under limit) anywhere in the world. It might be Antarctica or Greenland or Africa or even off of stinking Australia. Whadd'ya think?

MUCH more than 300! That s too easy to get for such a perk.

• Gii

Yoshi wrote:

Psych wrote:

More like 1000-1500?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Gii wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

Psych wrote:

More like 1000-1500?

👍👍👍

• Treybo130

What is the point of playing a game based on GPS if you can magically jump all over the fucking planet?

• ☣Alexander☣

Treybo130 wrote:

What is the point of playing a game based on GPS if you can magically jump all over the fucking planet?

As much as i'd love to be able to, he's right.

• Christymesa

Psych wrote:

What's so bad about Australia?

• MossyWraith

Christymesa wrote:

Psych wrote:

Its Stinky. Duh.

• ☣Alexander☣

Christymesa wrote:

Psych wrote:

Ask the people stuck there :P

• TΛ͒T

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

• Psych

T/\T2 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

I am suggesting this from experience. Another GPS game had a primitive form of this and was very nice. If it got touched up I'msure it could be really cool.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

T/\T2 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👆

• Psych

Bump

• SirMars

Qweeter1997 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👆

He says it all

• Noah

Treybo130 wrote:

Reply to this topic