Collect all button for resources

ForumsSuggestions › Collect all button for resources
  • 〓DREAMSMASHER〓

was mentioned during the beta testing

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I've heard of this "collect all" button idea from many people. Why doesn't everyone just zoom the map out a bunch so that all resources get clustered into 1 spot so you only have to tap repeatedly in that same spot? All resources on the map could easily be gathered in less than 20 seconds. I figured once the map fix was released that stopped you from zooming in every time you tapped this would have been a no-brainer.

• Noah

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

I've heard of this "collect all" button idea from many people. Why doesn't everyone just zoom the map out a bunch so that all resources get clustered into 1 spot so you only have to tap repeatedly in that same spot? All resources on the map could easily be gathered in less than 20 seconds. I figured once the map fix was released that stopped you from zooming in every time you tapped this would have been a no-brainer.

Because tapping in different locations improves my hand-eye coordination.

• ally shrimp

Scanning skill is increased by picking up the caches- not the actual scanning part. (It's most efficient to only doing level 1 scans until your skill is maxed)
    A "pick up all" button does not seem in line with the games design.

Reply to this topic