Current Location Advantage

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Current Location Advantage
  • πŸ’« α•ˆα‘Šα•€α•€α–Ώ πŸ’«

I feel you should have some form of advantage when building in your current location, like a 10% reduction in cost. Especially helpful for those high cost areas.
    Another avenue to look at is a possible attack/defense bonus if you are in the location of your base at the time of attack/defense. Or even the ability to attack from your current location without even building a base.
    Obviously wouldn't benefit all of us. But those who do travel around for business or pleasure, it would make it a bit more interesting.

• Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™

I've always thought that attacking from your current location is a great idea. You'd never see it coming but is there a downfall to this idea?

• πŸ‘₯Uncle Bobby🐝πŸ‘₯

Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™ wrote:

I've always thought that attacking from your current location is a great idea. You'd never see it coming but is there a downfall to this idea?

That's kinda a cool idea.

• Treybo130

I brought this up before. It benefits the true traveler; after all, it is a location based game.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

I brought this up before. It benefits the true traveler; after all, it is a location based game.

πŸ‘

Reply to this topic