Directorships

ForumsSuggestions › Directorships
  • 💫 ᕈᑊᕤᕤᖿ 💫

Currently if you are a director of a level 4 territory you get a 10% bonus towards your income in that area. Which is great. What if you are director of a level 3 area? There seems to be no bonus at all. Or even Level 2 a county/state. Still no bonus. Certainly would encourage a bit more of a fight on the map. Even if the bonus wasn't income related.
    While we are on the subject of bonuses. Why is there a resource bonus that never alters in any circumstance? Assuming this would effect scanning to some degree. Bring it in to the game! Don't sit on the idea.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

💫 ᕈᑊᕤᕤᖿ 💫 wrote:

Currently if you are a director of a level 4 territory you get a 10% bonus towards your income in that area. Which is great. What if you are director of a level 3 area? There seems to be no bonus at all. Or even Level 2 a county/state. Still no bonus. Certainly would encourage a bit more of a fight on the map. Even if the bonus wasn't income related. While we are on the subject of bonuses. Why is there a resource bonus that never alters in any circumstance? Assuming this would effect scanning to some degree. Bring it in to the game! Don't sit on the idea.

agreed. A 1% bonus for holding a stte or country is crap

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

True that☝️. States should be 10% as well
    And The current scanning bonus should actually do somthing.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Qweeter1997 wrote:

True that☝️. States should be 10% as wellAnd The current scanning bonus should actually do somthing.

I somewhat disagree on this one. I guess it depends on the state, but I find 1% is fair. Maybe 2% would be cool. It's a fairly large amount if it's a big state with many bases.

I'd rather see something like a scanning bonus, like a better chance of getting warehouses.

• 💫 ᕈᑊᕤᕤᖿ 💫

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

True that☝️. States should be 10% as wellAnd The current scanning bonus should actually do somthing.

I somewhat disagree on this one. I guess it depends on the state, but I find 1% is fair. Maybe 2% would be cool. It's a fairly large amount if it's a big state with many bases.

I'd rather see something like a scanning bonus, like a better chance of getting warehouses.

What about a defensive bonus for owning a state? Or a smaller aquisition radius like you do for a level 4 territory. Just something to encourage more of a battle to earn a directorship. Which would be worth holding onto.

• Yolo360

Bump

Reply to this topic