Stocks?

ForumsSuggestions › Stocks?
  • ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

It could be like punching codes, in the aspect that time > money to get ahead. You would buy/sell/trade stocks which could be weapon companies, suppliers, etc
    I see it fits considering it's a business game

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I actually mentioned something like this on TW once. My idea was to have a side drug dealing mini game, but on a major distributer level. It's your idea, except you'd trade kilos of drugs and depending on events in a separate mechanic, the drugs would rise and fall in price.

So say you buy 200 kilos of coke. Then in a separate "events mechanic" a scenario appears with a effect on markets. i.e. "cops score massive cocaine bust, prices soar!", then you'd make a killing because you had bought some coke.

It's kinda based on this old browser game i used to play in 7th grade computer lab called "drug wars".

I still think any kinda stock market system would improve the game. We need stuff to kill time with this game! I mean upgrades take hours to build!

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I actually mentioned something like this on TW once. My idea was to have a side drug dealing mini game, but on a major distributer level. It's your idea, except you'd trade kilos of drugs and depending on events in a separate mechanic, the drugs would rise and fall in price.

So say you buy 200 kilos of coke. Then in a separate "events mechanic" a scenario appears with a effect on markets. i.e. "cops score massive cocaine bust, prices soar!", then you'd make a killing because you had bought some coke.

It's kinda based on this old browser game i used to play in 7th grade computer lab called "drug wars".

I still think any kinda stock market system would improve the game. We need stuff to kill time with this game! I mean upgrades take hours to build!

Green man you can get that app for free in iTunes. It's a great way to blow time between cool downs. It's still called drug wars.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Omg no way. I searched for it a few years back and figured it was dead. Im grabbing it!

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Omg no way. I searched for it a few years back and figured it was dead. Im grabbing it!

Also try NarcoGuerra 👍

Reply to this topic