Min. Lv. 20-25 in order to reset

ForumsSuggestions › Min. Lv. 20-25 in order to reset
  • ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

When you reset, your stamina gets refilled. Brand new accounts could reset once they use up their 4 stamina, and attack 4 more times and reset again over and over just to annoy people as they practically have infinite stamina this way (Even though they'll always lose!) Having a minimum level requirement (at least 20) in order to reset will force these types of players to wait.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Nobody does that. Plus it's pointless because they loose attacks and don't get c4 till a high level.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I just don't see this as a problem yet. Might be viable suggestion if people started exploiting the system in this way.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

This makes no sense lol

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

I have this problem. Some guy keeps reseting and attacking me

• Psych

But you get exp if you win or even if you lose a fight, so he's basically just handing over exp, right?

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Yeah right who has the time and absolutely no life to sit there Attacking 4 times, lose every fight , reset and lose 4 more times. Besides are you healing every time so he can keep annoying you........ No. I would straight delete this thread as it makes no sense and makes you look clueless😱

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎 wrote:

Yeah right who has the time and absolutely no life to sit there Attacking 4 times, lose every fight , reset and lose 4 more times. Besides are you healing every time so he can keep annoying you........ No. I would straight delete this thread as it makes no sense and makes you look clueless😱

This thread died three months ago. You revived it. Careful about calling folks clueless, lest it be applied to you.

• deathcrow99

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎 wrote:

This thread died three months ago. You revived it. Careful about calling folks clueless, lest it be applied to you.

HA!

Reply to this topic