Portals

ForumsSuggestions › Portals
  • MΛ͒VΞЯICK

We do not want airports! But what about a portal that would appear out of nowhere in a country or continent and we would have to find and reach it before it move somewhere else.
    And once entered we would be transported somewhere random on the map in a different country or continent.
    I would make it very rare and costly to use so that it's not abused.

• ☣Alexander☣

Plus people wouldnt be able to fill em up like in tw... *cough* * cough* Mav... Lol
    But anyways i like this idea... Make it rare.. very seldomly should they pop up, and when they do they last maybe... 5 days?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Or we can keep this gps game a gps game. You should have to go somewhere in real life to drop a base there... Or hop.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Or we can keep this gps game a gps game. You should have to go somewhere in real life to drop a base there... Or hop.

It would be the ideal scenario but how is Nick going to make any money with this game if we can't reach each other across the pond?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

It would be the ideal scenario but how is Nick going to make any money with this game if we can't reach each other across the pond?

I think in a ideal world no airports would be awesome but if the game doesn't make money it won't stick around. Portals would open the game up I just hope it's more limited that TW's concept.

• HarlotNightmare

If you want to drop a base in America or the UK... And so forth Take a plane? Ride a boat? Swim?
    The best part about this game is that it goes off original gps location not some fake virtual trip you took.
    Not that it matters the game won't make money reguardless because the higher level players only allow people to play the way they want them too if they don't kiss their asses and grovel at their feet they simply ruin your progress by "hopping". The same players that are here now will be the only ones in a week, in a month, and next year. A few occasional players will trickle in but will quickly realize the game is locked down so they won't waste any money. There is no money to be made here. By all means open airports and portals and rocket ships to Mars maybe a rocket ship to Mars will allow new players a chance to thrive and play how they wish without being governed or policed.

• Dunlap2041

HarlotNightmare wrote:

If you want to drop a base in America or the UK... And so forth Take a plane? Ride a boat? Swim?The best part about this game is that it goes off original gps location not some fake virtual trip you took.Not that it matters the game won't make money reguardless because the higher level players only allow people to play the way they want them too if they don't kiss their asses and grovel at their feet they simply ruin your progress by "hopping". The same players that are here now will be the only ones in a week, in a month, and next year. A few occasional players will trickle in but will quickly realize the game is locked down so they won't waste any money. There is no money to be made here. By all means open airports and portals and rocket ships to Mars maybe a rocket ship to Mars will allow new players a chance to thrive and play how they wish without being governed or policed.

What's up your butt?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

HarlotNightmare wrote:

I

The whole premise of the game is fighting and dominating and controlling. Part of that is diplomacy which you aparently lack in spades. I'm sorry you're of the generation that grew up playing video games you can't lose. Doesn't take a whole lot of brain cells to beat the COD's or Battlefield's. I love GS and TW bc every opponent has a real personality and is unpredictable.

Heaven forbid an app cost anyone money. Nothing is free. It's totally possible to have fun without spending but that still wouldn't be possible without those that do spend.

Go play Candyland. It's more suited to your needs.

• HarlotNightmare

I am the monster this terrible community has created. Ask any other who were with Super Villains I was super nice, caring, helpful and taught them how to progress. I had tried diplomacy but as I said the cocksuckers who wanted to power trip did so even after the fact ....I tried diplomacy along with using words like RESPECT and still got negative threatening replies because those in power want to control the entire game assuming mostly because their real life sucks and they can't control anything in it. Back on topic: Bring on the portals and just be rid of gps it will no longer even be needed or relevant.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

You are hardly a monster. I'd say more of a gnat.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I completely agree that being teleported to a random location would be an interesting twist. Perhaps there will be (2) different types of portals: one that takes you within your continent, and second that takes you internationally. We could tell the difference between the two, but still not have any clue where you end up once you enter. As Maverick said, make them costly to use. Perhaps a rare looted item that gives you access? Everyone gets 1-2 free for Christmas bonus week and after that they're on their own to find them.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Well Nick if this is not what you had in mind you still have a couple of days to implement some of these great ideas. Don't hesitate to PM me if you require more details. Thanks.

• Dunlap2041

HarlotNightmare wrote:

I am the monster this terrible community has created. Ask any other who were with Super Villains I was super nice, caring, helpful and taught them how to progress. I had tried diplomacy but as I said the cocksuckers who wanted to power trip did so even after the fact ....I tried diplomacy along with using words like RESPECT and still got negative threatening replies because those in power want to control the entire game assuming mostly because their real life sucks and they can't control anything in it. Back on topic: Bring on the portals and just be rid of gps it will no longer even be needed or relevant.

Who is this big player? Because the 5 agents you have are not very helpful.

• HarlotNightmare

Dunlap2041 wrote:

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Who is this big player? Because the 5 agents you have are not very helpful.

That is because when I had 70 someone with THOUSANDS attacked me.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Lessonto be learned? Don't draw attention to yourself when you are so tiny.

• HarlotNightmare

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Lessonto be learned? Don't draw attention to yourself when you are so tiny.

I didn't. It went like this... Another syndicate declared war on mine. We destroyed them the leader of the opposing syndicate cried to a higher level I offered peace then was insulted and threatened by that impulsive ass hole who disregarded the fact I offered to end the war (smiley girl) so in return I said shove off and then was targeted because I didn't bend at the knee to them. Any respectable man would have done the same unless your a coward.

• HarlotNightmare

So I did nothing but fight back the entire time and I'm the bad guy.

• HarlotNightmare

Eh anyway it's dead. Sorry this topic is derailed 🚂 On topic : portals..... Eww.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I'm sure you mean "you're". No respectable man refers to women the way you have.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

I'm sure you mean "you're". No respectable man refers to women the way you have.

• HarlotNightmare

Funny you say that as that little girl you refer to as a woman took shots at me first as I said I just returned the insult right back at her but I didn't air her messages out for all 5 people who play this game to see because that's some bitch shit. I said it ten times before she only showed what she wanted you naive suckers to see and you came running tryin to be captian save-a-hoes. Bait hook and sinker you guys bought it all Lol I pity you fools. I wouldn't be surprised if a conniving bitch like her takes you for everything you got. If it hasn't happened already.

• HarlotNightmare

Fin. ✌️

• Ç٨६ś٨٢ Bö٢gį٨

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Good point.

Reply to this topic