Job list lock (Preference)

ForumsSuggestions › Job list lock (Preference)
  • ☣Alexander☣

Its irritating when you've got a shitty connection, to have to go back to previous job lists to find the one you want( like the 10e for 11exp). Sure you can just not do anymore jobs and keep it at mastery level 1, but i wanna make more money!(x
    So make a "preference" button or something and set it so that it opens up to your prefered job.

Currently mines the 25engergy for 60- 120k

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Interesting idea Alex. Personally I only use 2 jobs. The current one I'm working on, whichever it is, and the very first job which takes 1 energy. Sure it takes forever to go through 250 energy but my "jobs done" goes up by 250 instead of 5 or 6. Not really the point of your thread I know but if you want to make serious money then you gotta drop more bases on the map.

• ☣Alexander☣

Well yeah bases are where its at when you need cash, but it still helps to make that extra couple million from jobs. Its at mastery level one because i can use it 4 times with my full energy leaving no excess. It would be great if i could master it and have it still open up to it. Plus i ve always wanted to unlock every job list.

Reply to this topic