advertisement movies for free tiberium

ForumsSuggestions › advertisement movies for free tiberium
  • noir

can we get a 2nd option for free tiberium besides tapjoy, please. i would like to just watch a little movie and get a bit of free tiberium in return, like with the original free rp option in TW. tapjoy doesnt offer movies in my area and the other offers require too much personal information.
    thank you.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I like this idea 👍

• Gade

Thumbs up to this. Tapjoy sucks

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Gade wrote:

Yeah, your right!

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I don't like pumping out credit card details to potentially untrustworthy websites, a 30 second video is much better.

• Mr.D-Killer

did anyone actually use tapjoy on TW... oh and tapjoy is staying nick gets money off of it

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

did anyone actually use tapjoy on TW... oh and tapjoy is staying nick gets money off of it

Keep tap joy but add an option to watch videos aswell

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Tapjoy👎
    Videos👍

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

I'd sooner have advertising videos then tapjoy! I only have the option for the things you have to buy, no free ones!

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

We need videos

• KDT

Videos were great in TW

• RARE

Download tapjoy app an get 60 Tiberium at a time noobs

• _MIRAGE_

Yes please, crapjoy is .... Crap. Half the time I fill stuff out, spend 1/2 an hour with their stupid questions and never get my tiberium . I don't know how many I've filled out that say my phone number is invalid yet my voice mail is full of their stupid messages. Crapjoy is a scam, being on the videos

• "Sneaky Lee"

Videos sounds great just like turf wars i hate tapjoy

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

We want videos Nick. 60 Tiberium every time we watch a video, but only watch a video once a day

• EastCoastKing

It should have tapjoy and the video offer like tw.

• ᏃᎪᏴᏞᎾ

Gade wrote:

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

ᏃᎪᏴᏞᎾ wrote:

Gade wrote:

• ✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Tapjoy👎Videos👍

• тʊʀғᵃ

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

We want videos Nick. 60 Tiberium every time we watch a video, but only watch a video once a day

This!

• ℱüℕ6754

Im not sure if you guys ACTUALLY know how to use tapjoy. You go on their website and make an account. Download tapjoy to your device.go on safari and go to the website. Sign in. Then go to the GS section and download free apps for 4-5 tib. Each

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Bump- I want to keep this to the top

• SOSA™

Agree

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

KDT wrote:

Videos were great in TW

👆👆👆

• dogfolife69

Gade wrote:

They do suck... TW were better on this front

• Merrÿpranxter

Yes please, tapjoy is a fraud. Still waiting on like 500 tib from one of them. If you don't have control of it, it really shouldn't be a part of your game, Nick. Especially when this is the email they send out when you don't receive your tib.

"We are currently experiencing delays in responding to customer support requests. We apologize for this inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to respond to you as quickly as possible"

A week and no update so far.

We are only as good as our weakest component. :P

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Have videos and tapjoy

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

Im not sure if you guys ACTUALLY know how to use tapjoy. You go on their website and make an account. Download tapjoy to your device.go on safari and go to the website. Sign in. Then go to the GS section and download free apps for 4-5 tib. Each

QFT

I'm pretty sure it's just the fact the real issue here is bone idle laziness. I got over 500tib from downloading FREE apps, no sign ups, no credit card info, nothing!! Stop being so bloody lazy people.

Reply to this topic