The gift of giving in your Syndicate

ForumsSuggestions › The gift of giving in your Syndicate
  • 🗻nosterZ17🗻

currently within syndicates the only giving you can do for your syndicate is giving more influence and giving tib, resources, and money. I would like to see the amount of money you can send go up exponentially so that way if a member in your syndicate just joined the syndicate can help them become a better player faster. Also I think it would be nice to see if some usable items could be given to others in your syndicate. However I am against the ability of giving base upgrades

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Seriously. 120 resources is a completely insignificant and pointless donation in the eyes of the average player. You should deffinantly do two things to the tib, $, and resource donations. 1) increase the maximum donations for each to a level that is actually meaningful. 2) be able to toggle the ammount, ie if the max is 500 then the donator should be able to pick the exact ammount (such as 375 or 499)

• ཊⱣⱤØ͒ḌĬƓẎཏ

Sure nice idea, problem occurs when people create seconds and then have an advantage over the rest... Then complains occur about how the game is now unfair lol.

Reply to this topic