Hop Bonus

ForumsSuggestions › Hop Bonus
  • Treybo130

Take the player with the highest build range (I've seem some around 20k) and set that as the standard. Those players earned it before the limit was set, the rest of us should be able to catch up.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Treybo130 wrote:

Take the player with the highest build range (I've seem some around 20k) and set that as the standard. Those players earned it before the limit was set, the rest of us should be able to catch up.

👍 this

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👍 this

I agree on setting max base building skill to 20k too

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👍 this

I was unaware that this problem even existed. Deffinantly fix this

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👍 this

• Yoshi

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👍 this

• PeachEevee

Yoshi wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

👍 this

Definently. I know people are naturally gonna be way farther ahead of people when they sit here on games longer, but I think it's only fair if people have a chance to catch up to that.

Otherwise, I'd have to call bs.

• Treybo130

I would like to thank the devs for agreeing to fix this problem. Great job! May 22 update!

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Treybo130 wrote:

I would like to thank the devs for agreeing to fix this problem. Great job! May 22 update!

👍👍

Reply to this topic