New player incentives?

ForumsSuggestions › New player incentives?
  • ☣Alexander☣

I was thinking about this a bit while scanning the city to see if there are any new players and i always find that i missed them by a couple months... It seems like a lot of people do their own little thing in their area, sometimes with nobody even around or not knowing how to play. so obviously, they get bored and quit. What i was thinking is introduce the social aspect of the game more. Make one of those little tib bonus goals you have at the start to post once, for 5 tib, then like 10 times in the forum for 10tib or something... That way people will be able to reach out to them or at least know theyre playing. ( to maximize player activity, actually get them to post as in the tutorial or something. Or point them to it.. )
    Any other ideas?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

That's a great way. I was thinking the same thing about how hard it is to notice players before they go inactive. 5/10 tib isn't much, but it is enough to get new players to make their presence known so experienced players can begin to work with them.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

And make a special "Introduction Forum" so the GD doesn't get crowded with introductions. Have new players introduce themselves, get 10-15 Tib, and vets welcome them and give tips/pointers.

Reply to this topic