Use tib to speed up recharge

ForumsSuggestions › Use tib to speed up recharge
  • deathcrow99

I think this game should have options like in clash of clans u can boost your mines to produce more gold for like an hour well they should have options to ise like 6 tib to speed up production for idk maybe 5 hours(Not really relistic numbers but im sure someone will post reasonable numbers on this thread)

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

What is being boosted? Income?

• deathcrow99

Qweeter1997 wrote:

What is being boosted? Income?

Stamina or energy

• ☣Alexander☣

I'd be down for income boosting. Say, 20% for 100 tib, for 2 days?
    (It would have to be per day because its not an hourly rate)

• deathcrow99

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I'd be down for income boosting. Say, 20% for 100 tib, for 2 days? (It would have to be per day because its not an hourly rate)

100tib for 20% is decinitly not worth it if i make 100k thts only 20k extra im getting

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I make 51 million a day, fully armed, so I'd be down with that. But, to be honest, your TIB is better spent increasing your Income skill after you have maxed out stamina and energy. As you income skill increases, your overhead tax drops considerably. Eventually you get a -49% on overhead. It was after I reached that point that money just became a minor issue in the game. Those who struggle tend not to have maxed out income skill. In my mind, the developers already created a system to address this with TIB, if you are so inclined. Mind, I didn't max my income skill for about 12 months.

• 👔G3NT👔

He doesn't mean for income, he means that you boost for say 12 hours and all your upgrades build say 40% faster

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

He doesn't mean for income, he means that you boost for say 12 hours and all your upgrades build say 40% faster

They do this already. Christmas week every year.

Reply to this topic