Option to switch veiw

ForumsSuggestions › Option to switch veiw
  • deathcrow99

just like we have the option to switch filter veiws we should have a little button down there so when we zoom we can choose weather we wanna look at the subdivions or whatever or still be in that level where we can scan and build im sure others will agree 👇👇👇👇👇

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Wouldn't hurt to have it as an option. I'm all for it but it'll probably cause the game to crash a lot

• deathcrow99

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Wouldn't hurt to have it as an option. I'm all for it but it'll probably cause the game to crash a lot

Eh when something first comes out u can expect somethig will be glitchy

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

deathcrow99 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Eh when something first comes out u can expect somethig will be glitchy

True... And be fixed within a day.
    I give this idea a big old 👍

• 👑ɱέʈӈʘɖɱåɲ👑

The map should have a view option that can be set at any perspective. It's very annoying to zoom out and a whole state or country or continent lights up with your color. I'm only on the east coast of the U.S. And I can zoom out to see that I'm located in the whole world. Duh, I know I have a base somewhere on the planet. Thanks.

• Not a mule

👑ɱέʈӈʘɖɱåɲ👑 wrote:

The map should have a view option that can be set at any perspective. It's very annoying to zoom out and a whole state or country or continent lights up with your color. I'm only on the east coast of the U.S. And I can zoom out to see that I'm located in the whole world. Duh, I know I have a base somewhere on the planet. Thanks.

I like this sugestion

Reply to this topic