Bounty

ForumsSuggestions › Bounty
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Your probably wondering why I called the title 'bounty'. Well, I'm definitely not talking about the chocolate bar if that's what you were wondering, but what I am talking about is a revolutionary idea that would make Global Supremacy much more fun and enjoyable! My idea is that you should be able to obtain REALLY rare loot items from missions called 'Bounty tickets' and with bounty tickets you should be able to press on any player in the game and press a button that says 'Add to bounty list'. This will then put the player on the bounty list where another player can attack the person on the bounty list one time. As a reward the player who attacked the person on the bounty list will get $100,000 and will be able to choose one item from the player that was on the bounty list's item inventory.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

After the person on the bounty list gets attacked once, he comes off the bounty list. This would be good for noobs against bigger players as well as they will be able to get revenge.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Bump

• United Harbor

No. I've seen this abused in other games. It never works the way you want it to.

• Gade

Don't bump your own thread. If no one's posted on your idea, it's probably for a reason. Maybe your idea's not as good as you think it is, or maybe your description takes 9 full lines of text before telling us what the idea is

• 🔥ace🔥

Bump

• mrjb28313

United Harbor wrote:

No. I've seen this abused in other games. It never works the way you want it to.

Yeah, on EVE online people put bounty on players just to piss them off. Its like trolling but it makes playing really annoying.

Reply to this topic