☝GREAT IDEAS☝

ForumsSuggestions › ☝GREAT IDEAS☝
  • ZRAYGO

For short hops we should have hover boots like Marty McFly. Longer hops we need a flying carpet like Alladin. For really long hops we need a transporter. We could say "Beam me up Nick" and we could transport anywhere in the world.

A great weapon would be The Tramp. You would place her outside any base and if there were any agents they would leave the base where you could kick then with your Saba Fugly Foot Boot which you would get by looting.

What are your great ideas?

• EastCoastKing

I and only I should have a Zeus cannon Capable of taking out any base in one shot. And reducing and players health to zero in one shot no matter how many more agents then me they have.

• EastCoastKing

Actually I suggest everyone just names me world emporer right now so we can all just go home

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Strip clubs. Use this upgrade in a base within an enemy Aquisition zone and draw all agents out. Even better would be a brothel. Enemy agents get Herpes and can't show up to work for a few days.

• Shawnation

EastCoastKing wrote:

I and only I should have a Zeus cannon Capable of taking out any base in one shot. And reducing and players health to zero in one shot no matter how many more agents then me they have.

Lmao haha

• Shawnation

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Strip clubs. Use this upgrade in a base within an enemy Aquisition zone and draw all agents out. Even better would be a brothel. Enemy agents get Herpes and can't show up to work for a few days.

Lmfao omg that would be hilarious

• SiGMa FoRCe

Shawnation wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Lmfao omg that would be hilarious

Hahaha lets get this one going

Reply to this topic