Increase defense

ForumsSuggestions › Increase defense
  • Shawnation

I think that there needs to be a way so that if u have the same number of agents u can still win if u get attacked, bc it's impossible to meet someone's attack if you have a equal # of agents

• GHOSTRIDER

I believe u can have one weapon and a shield. So there is a way to win if u are attacked.

• 👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻

GHOSTRIDER wrote:

I believe u can have one weapon and a shield. So there is a way to win if u are attacked.

I think what he means is that once you're around level 30, your attack becomes way higher than your defense. For example i have 400 more attack than defense, and im using the best armor and weapons i can get.

• schulzie1

👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻 wrote:

GHOSTRIDER wrote:

I think what he means is that once you're around level 30, your attack becomes way higher than your defense. For example i have 400 more attack than defense, and im using the best armor and weapons i can get.

I have the best armour and weapons and my def is way higher

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

He doesn't have that watch looking thing until you get that your attack will always be better than your defence.

• Gade

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

He doesn't have that watch looking thing until you get that your attack will always be better than your defence.

The LRAD unlocks at level 35

• Ruffelz11

Your public relations level and your dispute skill both effect your attack / defense. Also, the difference between your att/def stats don't make a difference in whether you win or lose, it's whomever takes more damage.

• The Saw

Ruffelz11 wrote:

Your public relations level and your dispute skill both effect your attack / defense. Also, the difference between your att/def stats don't make a difference in whether you win or lose, it's whomever takes more damage.

What do you think determines who takes more damage??? 😢
    I would like to see attack/damage more balanced. As it is, when above level 35 you need 20% more agents to equal the defense in an attack. Definitely built for turf huggers.

• Spinna

Gade wrote:

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

The LRAD unlocks at level 35

Correct. If you have 1 taser and 1 LRAD for each agent your defense will always be higher then your attack. It's science bioootch.

• Hydra

Defense was higher in turf wars! Risk says it right: the defender has an advantage. If you are attacking someone with similar amounts of agents, you would need to leave some at home just in case, have some cover roads a bit back to watch for reinforcements and stop them, and have medics who's main goal isn't to fight. Plus the defender knows the compound better than the attacker and thus would be better situated to fight there.
    Sorry that this has nothing to do with GS, but i think that it is right for the defender to have the advantage 👌

Reply to this topic