A target filter

ForumsSuggestions › A target filter
  • ☣Alexander☣

It would be cool to have a filter in which you may target a player or syndicate ( youre not necesssarily at war with) and set a colour for them so you may differentiate that player or syn in crowded areas. As you may know green is a popular colour and i had trouble locating Ug2ei when we fought him. His syn colour was also black so it was still a little diffucult to find him amidst the many other (small players) syndicate filtered bases that were also black. Just a thought, opinions?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Wouldn't hurt. Might take a while to implement tho, I mean we all know how long it took for a simple sell all to be created.

• ☣Alexander☣

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Wouldn't hurt. Might take a while to implement tho, I mean we all know how long it took for a simple sell all to be created.

Im definitely not expecting this to happen fast. I just wanted to throw the idea out there. Potentially get the ball rolling so to speak lol

• Treybo130

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Im definitely not expecting this to happen fast. I just wanted to throw the idea out there. Potentially get the ball rolling so to speak lol

I don't think this is a good idea. Part of attacking is the time spent searching.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Treybo130 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I don't think this is a good idea. Part of attacking is the time spent searching.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I think it's a horrible idea, the only people who would like this are the players who are already very strong, think about the little guys, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Reply to this topic