Syndicates cash pool

ForumsSuggestions › Syndicates cash pool
  • Treybo130

Have syndicates pool cash and buy group perks for different stats.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Sounds cool

• Ruffelz11

I'd also like if that cash pool had some function as a bank, too

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍👍👍

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

Love this idea :-)

• Psych

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• dsd_spook

+1 👍

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

👍👍👍👍👍

• atilathedom

👍👍👍

• Treybo130

Glad to see I'm not the only one

• The Saw

Yes! Perfect solution for the bank concept. Though once you reach any real size (30 bases or so), it appears cash will not be an issue. But this would make another way to rank syndicates.

• ᎠᎧᎷᏓᎺᏬᎦ

Like!

• •REZ•

Ruffelz11 wrote:

Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. Except a bank could hold it, and if u want to transfer to the syndicate, it would be laundering and a fee would be charged. Banking your own money shouldn't cost u that much like TW.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Yeah, I like this. I'm kinda thinking of PSC when I say this but I think you and your syndicate should be able to stockpile resources for use by all, and each member can only take a certain percent of the resources per 24 hours

• callitluck

That would be. Dope every time u beat someone down your its goes to your Syndicate bank

• ★Λubergine★

•REZ• wrote:

Ruffelz11 wrote:

Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. Except a bank could hold it, and if u want to transfer to the syndicate, it would be laundering and a fee would be charged. Banking your own money shouldn't cost u that much like TW.

Laundering money? This isn't turf wars. Syndicates are a legal form of a business partnership. They can transfer and exchange money and resources legally, so no need to launder the money.

• Treybo130

Not laundered. It's a bank for the syndicate. When syndicates start attacking each other their will be more cash. All this is said based on syndicate wide perks. Perks bought for the group with the groups money.

• Treybo130

Bump

• Hydra

Reminds me of Rage of Bahamut...i like it!

• Dark♦Stone

Big 👍. This could play into a syndicate-tax thing too, to help find it. To get bigger and stuff.

• Treybo130

Bump

• SLiNKY

Yes. Yes yes.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Yes

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍Like have syndicate members put money towards huge research projects such as "hopping efficiently" to increase build radiuses, and research "scan returns" increase returns when scanning. Have others for attack/defence/income/time per stamina/time per energy/time per health etc, like real businesses can research thing to help efficiency.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Itchma1999

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👍Like have syndicate members put money towards huge research projects such as "hopping efficiently" to increase build radiuses, and research "scan returns" increase returns when scanning. Have others for attack/defence/income/time per stamina/time per energy/time per health etc, like real businesses can research thing to help efficiency.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Perfect.

• Treybo130

I hope this is a coming feature now that syndicates are getting some attention and recognition.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

I hope this is a coming feature now that syndicates are getting some attention and recognition.

Yup, as I mentioned above. Include research projects👍

• iPHONE STALLONE

Another 👍

• 💥V3NGANC3💥

These perks are not a good idea only because it makes it extremely hard for new players to catch up... If all the good players have good scanning and hopping then new guys will be screwed

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Bump 👍

• Hydra

If you do the research, there should be a cap to the bonus' you can achieve

Reply to this topic