More variety in Toronto

ForumsSuggestions › More variety in Toronto
  • 💣KA-BOOM💣

as ive looked around the map one thing has become apparent, toronto has been overlooked or i need a new phone. There are no county subdivisions in toronto, unlike other similarily sized cities, hell even buffalo or montreal has more variety at the subdivision level than toronto. I'd like to see more subdivisions here, and im sure there are plenty other cities that could use some love too.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah. But at this point it would be difficult to redraw the lines

• ☣Alexander☣

I agree man. Its a dead city

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Yeah. But at this point it would be difficult to redraw the lines

That kind of update would be extremely difficult at this point. They would have to adjust people's accounts for the new areas giving tib bonuses that people already have bases in. From the perspective of the person running the game that would be a nightmare.

Maybe one day there will be a GS v2 on the app store.. with all the lines on the map marked. lol

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I believe they outsource the map information anyway. They couldnt change it if they wanted to. What im curious about is updates to the map to keep it current. Russia controls the Crimea now, for example. This isnt reflected on the map, not sure if it ever will be.

Reply to this topic