Scan:resources and upgrades

ForumsSuggestions › Scan:resources and upgrades
  • Shawnation

There should be button to press so that when u scan so that if u need resources you will only get resources but if u need upgrade u will only scan upgrade caches, and then the third choice would be for both upgrade caches and resource cashes

• •REZ•

I was thinking that the different tiered scans should have significant amount of resources the higher the scan. Tier 3 puts out waaaay less resources for 10 stamina. Maybe 20-40 resources since it is a lot of stamina to use.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader

I agree strongly with both of these iseas!!!!!

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

I think maybe not only upgrades, but resources should be an option for sure.

• Squatf

•REZ• wrote:

I was thinking that the different tiered scans should have significant amount of resources the higher the scan. Tier 3 puts out waaaay less resources for 10 stamina. Maybe 20-40 resources since it is a lot of stamina to use.

Do this!

• Treybo130

I think the reason IS the gamble. Tier 3 gives out better upgrades but fewer resources compared to tier 1. You're simply betting on better upgrades.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader

Treybo130 wrote:

I think the reason IS the gamble. Tier 3 gives out better upgrades but fewer resources compared to tier 1. You're simply betting on better upgrades.

That may be so but that's stupid. I didn't get the to play a gambling game I got the app to take over the world.

• dogfolife69

How do you get the upgraded scanners?

Reply to this topic