Bank

ForumsSuggestions › Bank
  • Joey Donuts

would be nice to have a bank like tw. Never really needed it there, but as I am finding out right now, it would be helpful when you are being attacked relentlessly by bigger bullies and are always broke. Banking some would help to rebuild your lost bases.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Not a bad idea

• Deadly Duck

One of the more useful suggestions 👍👍👍👍

• Gii

Useful if the handling fee is small like 5%; otherwise very useful for smaller players!

• 👥 Ra's al Ghul

I like this idea as well.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I'm down

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

👍👍👍👍👍

• Joey Donuts

How about it devs?

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Gii wrote:

Useful if the handling fee is small like 5%; otherwise very useful for smaller players!

• PINΞSΛ͒P

A bank is not your problem. You have way to many agents for the amount of bases you have. Second you choose to be in a syndicate that is at war against the #1 syndicate in the game. Finally using your alt account Ra's al Ghul to agree with your suggestion is pretty lame.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

HΞ͒CΚ ʘFF wrote:

Gii wrote:

If I remember correctly it's 15% on TW, but I still support this idea none the less

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

...👍

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

👍👍👍👍👍

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

You guys would just save it all up and buy islands with your main accounts instead of having to use your mules. The game has enough built-in advantages for the weaker players, learn to use them first, and you wouldnt need a bank.

Reply to this topic