Advertising 🎉

ForumsSuggestions › Advertising 🎉
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

The devs should really start advertising, activity would pick up, I don't see why they wouldn't want to, more players = more 💰💰

• ☣Alexander☣

I agree.. Even a simple commercial

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

You should write your own tv spot, hire Alex and [dday] to star in it and roll it out on YouTube.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

It would be hard to advertise this game on a video add because it's not an action/motion game like CoC. It would have to be an image addvertisement like on web pages or billboards

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Anything would be great.

• ☣Alexander☣

Ive had a ton of ideas when it comes to ads. Dont base it on the game itself. Put it in the perspective of the player. Like tw, everyones a mob boss... Have a narration of some oldschool sounding mafia/godfather talk, and it end up being some kid in a room around a small table, cigars hazing and shadowy figures around. Talking about taking over their city and moving on to bigger and badder things. Basically making the statement that anyone and everyone can have a piece of the action. For glory. For their city. To make their mark and show the world what they got.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Ive had a ton of ideas when it comes to ads. Dont base it on the game itself. Put it in the perspective of the player. Like tw, everyones a mob boss... Have a narration of some oldschool sounding mafia/godfather talk, and it end up being some kid in a room around a small table, cigars hazing and shadowy figures around. Talking about taking over their city and moving on to bigger and badder things. Basically making the statement that anyone and everyone can have a piece of the action. For glory. For their city. To make their mark and show the world what they got.

☝🏻️

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

http://youtu.be/krv6bWiKpK0
    ☝🏻️ they could advertise if they wanted to, they already have a video.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

undertaker65 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

http://youtu.be/krv6bWiKpK0☝🏻️ they could advertise if they wanted to, they already have a video.

Yeah, that's good add, better than all the stupid CoC adds.

Reply to this topic