Blast Walls

ForumsSuggestions › Blast Walls
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Blast Walls by definition should protect against C4 no?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

☝🏻️

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I don't think so. It would basicaly mean that if you put 6 on a base then the base would be incapable because nobody could build in the acquisition zone and the upgrades could never be removed so the attacker could plant close enough. I thinks it's good as is.
    But maybe make a new upgrade that protects against c4? Idk, but this proposed idea would just make players with small radius's invincible.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I don't think it would have to make it invulnerable but require a lot more hits than normal. I dunno. I'm not married to the idea, just thought the name of the upgraded suggested something like it.

• CAZZO

👆I agree...the name suggests it is C4 proof...maybe make it so it takes multiple c4 to destroy this upgrade.

• Noah

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

I don't think so. It would basicaly mean that if you put 6 on a base then the base would be incapable because nobody could build in the acquisition zone and the upgrades could never be removed so the attacker could plant close enough. I thinks it's good as is. But maybe make a new upgrade that protects against c4? Idk, but this proposed idea would just make players with small radius's invincible.

You are already limited at two blast walls per base I believe.

Reply to this topic