Fix the level system

ForumsSuggestions › Fix the level system
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Players get locked out due to a glitch when they reach level 100.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Nick probably never thought the game would be around long enough for someone to get to that high of a level. 😂😂😂

• Gii

I wonder why they didn't think about it; the last job unlocks at level 91, which is fairly close to 100

• PINΞSΛ͒P

It's fixed but the XP stops at level 100.

• ☣Alexander☣

They should make a little reward for hitting 100... Cause damn, pine! Like a name colour change. Not to the orange-ish the chairman is, bit something to set you apart from the others? Tw has titles... So i think an interesting lil cosmetic change would be cool... Or a little crown on your profile.. Idfk. Anyone like the vague idea?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

They should make a little reward for hitting 100... Cause damn, pine! Like a name colour change. Not to the orange-ish the chairman is, bit something to set you apart from the others? Tw has titles... So i think an interesting lil cosmetic change would be cool... Or a little crown on your profile.. Idfk. Anyone like the vague idea?

Lol thanks man but I'd be happy with them just raising the top level so my exp counted. I could continue to try and pull away. Maybe like TW's an update will come out in the future.

Reply to this topic