Fix PR system

ForumsSuggestions › Fix PR system
  • Ruffelz11

1000 is way too much, you get it back way too fast. I'm suggesting maybe 10 pr that you lose 1 of for each attack on a player 3 or more levels lower than yours. Each pr stands for 10% of your attack/defense stats, and you regenerate one pr every 30 minutes.
    I'm just really tired of getting hit by people 10+ levels higher 5 or 6 times and losing 20k every time I'm attacked. Surely I'm not the only victim of this stupid unfairness?

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

20k you say.... Yes yes that'll do just fine

• TrailerTrash

You only lost 13k each time that go around.

• Ruffelz11

That's because you caught me at the end of the night, I had already lost half a million before you attacked me xD

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Ruffelz11 wrote:

That's because you caught me at the end of the night, I had already lost half a million before you attacked me xD

You're level 30, you don't need protection.

• Ruffelz11

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Ruffelz11 wrote:

You're level 30, you don't need protection.

I was level 28 when I posted it, and 28-30 doesn't make a difference when level 40s and 45s with over 100 agents hits anyone like me. It just makes it really hard to keep the win/loss % up, which I've pretty much given up on, and it makes the dispute skill impossible to keep anywhere over 0. Not to mention the pr penalty to people like this in practically nonexistent...
    Don't even call it protection, because it's not. If somebody level 0-35 wants to attack me, whatever. I'm just complaining about the insanely lopsided fights, which shouldn't happen to anybody no matter what level they are

• Treybo130

👍 word

Reply to this topic