Sack The Forums

ForumsSuggestions › Sack The Forums
  • Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

With syndicate walls, who needs the forums? They're a waste of storage. Maybe keep the Suggestions board (heavily modded of course) 👍 save the storage for future additions to the game.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

No, save the forums. They allow players who arnt in the same syndicate to communicate and and have fun. It adds a great deal to the game (for me) to scroll through funny threads and get involved in debates.

• ZRAYGO

The forums is what made the TW community iTunes so strong.

• ProtectiveDaddy

How can 2 people use the same username.........the other zraygo monkey can only grunt 2 words..........those same 2 words the police had tattooed on his head to warn away the children.

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

How can 2 people use the same username.........the other zraygo monkey can only grunt 2 words..........those same 2 words the police had tattooed on his head to warn away the children.

Go away. Just go play in the road already.

• Shadow

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

'Incoherent sentcence'

That sounds about right.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

No, save the forums. They allow players who arnt in the same syndicate to communicate and and have fun. It adds a great deal to the game (for me) to scroll through funny threads and get involved in debates.

All syndicates have a public board for this, ANYONE can post on the public board.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

All syndicates have a public board for this, ANYONE can post on the public board.

But there are many syndicates, potentially making it difficult for new players to meet as they don't know which syndicate to go to. The forums act as one place where all players can go to. It is my personal view that the forums add to the game, I understand that you have yours.

• Ruffelz11

I wasn't under the impression that "storage" was an issue, especially since the number of players on right now is a small percentage of what the game was made to hold

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Ruffelz11 wrote:

I wasn't under the impression that "storage" was an issue, especially since the number of players on right now is a small percentage of what the game was made to hold

😂😂👍 told it like it is

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Forums are one of the best things about GS

• EastCoastKing

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

👆

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Ruffelz11 wrote:

Where did I say storage was an issue? I said the forums were a waste of space. Space which could be better utilised other than for people who want to learn to count to 100k or ask about favourite fruit or best pick up lines.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Then you're doing it wrong! 😜

Reply to this topic