Gifting

Forums › Suggestions › Gifting
  • sebriah

Sorry if this has already been suggested - instead of one gift per day within a syndicate, one gift to each person per day. I'll deal with not being able to choose the amounts I give, but at least let me share with everyone in the syn on a given day, not just one person.

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

Helping as it is now does not add much to the game.
    I think it would be better for the cooperation within syndicates if you could choose the amount (in a certain range) and like you suggest to every member of your syndicate.
    You can't do anything with 2000 cash.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

How much you get/give goes up as you use it more. Not sure if there's a cap.

• ÐɅłᏕHł

Sorry but gifting $2k is just not worth it. It may be relevant for an actual new player just starting out but soon after that it doesn't make sense. By the time you are a level 15, $2k is chump change. I'm sure that they will tweak it in the future.

• ÐɅłᏕHł

Maybe gifting would make more sense if you were able to gift a certain percentage of your resources or money. 5,10,15% option?

• Spinna

I was just about to make this suggestion...then I saw this thread. Gifting is useless when you can only send it once a day, especially when you can only send a tiny amount. Even if it does increase each time, it's useless at the moment.

• sebriah

I understand you don't want one rich person bankrolling a syndicate to keep as any even a playing field as you can, but why spend $10 on myself when I can spend $50 or $100 and help out several players.

Reply to this topic