Looting Turf Upgrades?

ForumsSuggestions › Looting Turf Upgrades?
  • ᎰᎥᎡᏋᏚᎢᎾᏒᎷ

Why? Other than making it difficult to get influence

• Gade

Because that's how the game works? You can't complain every time sometime is different to Turf Wars, it's a different game. Go get done scanning done

• ColonelCoburn

Gade wrote:

Because that's how the game works? You can't complain every time sometime is different to Turf Wars, it's a different game. Go get done scanning done

No I agree with firestorm, that Does make it hard to progress in the game. Not really fair to the new players if they ever want to catch up to the players who had a head start with beta. What If a player joins the game in a year, he will never be able to catch up to even me, and Im like 25 times smaller than the biggest player. How would he ever catch up? That literally makes no sense

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

We are all new players... Give it a month and you'll find you have more upgrades than you need. I've already started tearing down upgrades for better ones

• 〓ᗰЯ ᗰᗩ❡⚙⚙〓

I made the suggestion to have the ability to sell upgrades. At some point you will have so many upgrades from scans. You will not need to raid others to get them.

• Mr.D-Killer

this is the whole point of the game other wise there would be 86 everywhere this isnt turf wars

Reply to this topic