Customize skin tone for agents in settings

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Customize skin tone for agents in settings
  • πŸŸπŸ β’»β“˜$βƒβ“—β“¨πŸ‘β’Άβ“β“•β“¨πŸ πŸŸ

It's weird that no matter which profile you attack, both you and the defender's agent avatar always have the same, medium brown skin tone on the dispute screen. We need to add more diversity to this game!
    πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΏ

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

And we should also be able to configure our agents gender too. I mean what are the odds that 100% of everyones agent count is a privileged white mail?!?! That's racist xenophobic and so unrealistic. This is heinous; people are being belittled here! We need to be able to customize both race and gender for this game to be accepting of all peoples. I would think a "global" game of all games would understand this. This game might as well be called "White Supremacy" until we the people can fully express our race and gender. This is a human right we are being deprived of people! I will not tolerate this bigotry.

• ΥΠ˜Ζ‰ΞžΠ―Ξ€Ξ‘ΞšΞžΠ― ⁢⁡

🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟 wrote:

And we should also be able to configure our agents gender too. I mean what are the odds that 100% of everyones agent count is a privileged white mail?!?! That's racist xenophobic and so unrealistic. This is heinous; people are being belittled here! We need to be able to customize both race and gender for this game to be accepting of all peoples. I would think a "global" game of all games would understand this. This game might as well be called "White Supremacy" until we the people can fully express our race and gender. This is a human right we are being deprived of people! I will not tolerate this bigotry.

I concur!

• PINΞSΞ›Ν’P

I mean why stop there. I want my agents to show their age, weight, and height. Ridiculous requests!

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

(In case I was misread I'd like it to be known that my first meassage here was purely satirical)

Reply to this topic