Gps location attack

ForumsSuggestions › Gps location attack
  • CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

It'd sure be nice to be able to attack a base if you're physically in range. Some areas are now full. 😎

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

BUMP! Think about it...

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

No gps located attack, no justice!

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

This will strengthen the community by encouraging syndicate travel outings. 😎

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Yes!! It would end the island-centric thinking that is killing this game. Its supposed to be about fighting, not hiding. I wouldnt have to build islands anymore! No such thing as uncappable bases because the roads change or the map updates. Itd be beautiful!

• ☣Alexander☣

Honestly, thats kinda dumb. I get that you guys are frustrated you cant cap some islands but c4 will do. Come to accept you cant fully remove a player from the map sometimes and move on boys. This island-centric thinking is a strategy. This is a strategy game after all, so are you gonna say that strategy is killing the game? Its a foundation to build on. Someone found a way to secure their presence in a location without any sort of misconduct and youre gonna complain? Save it.
    Syndicate travel outings, Really? I get being buddies in real life is cool but come on. Go traveling to enjoy yourself. If youre buying plane tickets specifically for gs outings it says a lot about you. Good for you, you can afford it and youre a big man with a big wallet. Awesome... but get a life lol. Recreational fun is great but when it becomes that big of a deal to you it became a problem.

Keep it the way it is. Play fair. Play strategic. Have fun.

That was a longer rant than i thought.
    Back to being mostly inactive.✌🏼😙💨

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I'm fine with islands as a strategy. However, I don't think that in a gps game a base should be safe from attack if I am literally standing on top of it.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Honestly, thats kinda dumb. I get that you guys are frustrated you cant cap some islands but c4 will do. ...accept you cant fully remove a player from the map sometimes and move on boys. This island-centric thinking is a strategy. This is a strategy game after all, so are you gonna say that strategy is killing the game? ...misconduct and youre gonna complain? Save it. Syndicate travel outings, Really? I get being buddies in real life is cool but come on. Go traveling to enjoy yourself. If youre buying plane tickets specifically for gs outings it says a lot about you. Good for you, you can afford it and youre a big man with a big wallet. Awesome... but get a life lol. Recreational fun is great but when it becomes that big of a deal to you it became a problem.

Keep it the way it is. Play fair. Play strategic. Have fun.

That was a longer rant than i thought. Back to being mostly inactive.✌🏼😙💨

What was the point here?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Ok first, our opinions arent dumb, they just represent our perspectives which are different that yours. Second, were not frustrated at all, in fact, youre the one who sounds frustrated with your long, bitter sounding rant. If you havent checked, the leaderboards reflect our level of frustration. Third, its obvious that islands are strategic, youre missing the point that is islands just arent fun. C4 isnt fun either. What is fun is attacking cities where theres give and take, coordinating attacks, etc. I get it, your a peaceful player, but its a boring strategy. The players not fighting enough is whats killing the game, island strategy is merely a reason this is happening. Fourth, were not complaining, were offering suggestions and explaining our perspectives. Fifth, Im sure we travel much more than any other syndicate, and it takes seconds to plant a base. It takes minutes to cap bases, im sure we enjoy more vacation time than most players.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Finally, "get a life" ? Youre forgetting this is a game. Just because someone wants to play a game with their friends, you think they need to get a life? Life is better with friends, man. You could meet up, spend a half hour capping over a beer, and then enjoy your day. What dont you get about this? Such a bitter, passive-aggressive, and lonely-sounding comment in a suggestion thread. Go fight someone!! Play, its a game!!

• Farewell!

I like the "cap over a beer"..... Sounds like your qualified to join our syndicate! Would love to have you!

Reply to this topic