Let's pick teams.....

ForumsSuggestions › Let's pick teams.....
  • Farewell!

how's this for a suggestion! Why don't we create, vote, decide on 3, 4, or 5 captains! Then, one by one they can pick "teams" or "draft" players..... Then have a go at this game! Might be interesting to see where everything ends up! (This may just be the beer talking though.....)

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Are you talking about making teams and fighting in game? Like hosting war games or something?

• ☣Alexander☣

That would be kinda cool.. for a temporary thing. What would the winners get?

• Farewell!

Winners get the keys to the kingdom.... Or a six-pack (of course)!

• Farewell!

It would break up the mega syndicate(s) and probably all safe zones would be off the table! Active fighting and a race to acquire might actually throw some interest back into the game! Clean slates and new friends..... It's just a thought!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Maybe we'll do this if the devs ever announce the game's end.
    Or we could have a massive, world wide, free-for-all.

• Farewell!

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Maybe we'll do this if the devs ever announce the game's end.Or we could have a massive, world wide, free-for-all.

Haha.... You are implying that there still are some devs hanging around???

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌐StowRPh🌐 wrote:

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Maybe we'll do this if the devs ever announce the game's end.Or we could have a massive, world wide, free-for-all.

I think ΤΑΚΞЯ is drunk, again. 🤣

• ☣Alexander☣

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌐StowRPh🌐 wrote:

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Been ΤΑΚΞ'in too many shots bro?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌐StowRPh🌐 wrote:

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

I'm drunk half the time I post in the forums 😝🍻

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm down although I'm not active enough to wage any war. Maverick would be my first pick. Liked the guy since TW days

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

I'm down although I'm not active enough to wage any war. Maverick would be my first pick. Liked the guy since TW days

#mancrush 👬

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

#mancrush 👬

Did you just assume my gender?! 😮*gasp
    😜

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Unless you've got through some Jenneresque transformations as of late I did not assume anything. 😂🤣

Reply to this topic