Raise the max level

ForumsSuggestions › Raise the max level
  • PINΞSΛ͒P

I have been at 100 for a year now and a few others should reach 100 during this coming loot week.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I have been at 100 for a year now and a few others should reach 100 during this coming loot week.

It's over your too old move over an let go 😂

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Maybe this update?

• ☣Alexander☣

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Maybe this update?

Would be nice... it cant be hard to make a new joblist and throw an extra bit of levels on top.

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Maybe this update?

Would be nice... it cant be hard to make a new joblist and throw an extra bit of levels on top.

I only have one more bar left to fill before hitting the max level, which will undoubtedly happen during bonus week... please make this happen!

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Would like to see this happen during 5x loot special, being stuck at 100 is a little bit boring

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Please.🙂🙏👉😵

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

It’d be cool if you could buy your own personal loot/bonus period with $/tib/R

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I got the perfect solution, imo. Instead of coding in infinite new levels, just add an XP leaderboard. That way the level 100 folks can continue gaining XP and know it at least does something. Alternatively, make one new level, 101, and make the XP requirements 100 billion XP to get to level 102 and break it again.

Reply to this topic