Area bonuses

ForumsSuggestions › Area bonuses
  • mrjb28313

How about an incentive to capture/keep certain areas? Like town centres, real monuments etc? They could give you a tiberium bonus each day you control them for example, just something small but there would be a point to going for a certain area. Otherwise each patch is the same.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Like monumental landmarks? I like that idea

• mrjb28313

Yeah like.. The angel of the north. Big ben. Anfield football stadium. The Bullring. Clifton suspension bridge. There's a monument/famous building/ ancient bridge/cathedral/similar in every town. Give us something to aim for if there is a perk for occupying it!

• SOSA™

I like this idea

• Treybo130

A lot of this is marked on the map already. Hospitals, military installations, and national monuments. Give those points some extra promise and people will drive/hop over there.

• mrjb28313

^^^exactly^^^ there are even a few businesses on there i think. Simples.

• Don Taylor

Lol capture Big Ben. Give this game 6 months to a year, you won't be able to find it with all the bases.

Director takes all.

• Treybo130

Don Taylor wrote:

Lol capture Big Ben. Give this game 6 months to a year, you won't be able to find it with all the bases.

Director takes all.

If your point is that people will cover it you're right, but they'll have the perks. It's like airports in TW. People know its there and they move towards it. The trick is to make it proportional to the area. It would cost a lot of real money to take over a special area but people are entitled to spend as they please. If they want to own/block Big Ben I'm sure the developers are cool with that.

• Gade

Treybo130 wrote:

Don Taylor wrote:

Director takes all.

If your point is that people will cover it you're right, but they'll have the perks. It's like airports in TW. People know its there and they move towards it. The trick is to make it proportional to the area. It would cost a lot of real money to take over a special area but people are entitled to spend as they please. If they want to own/block Big Ben I'm sure the developers are cool with that.

I remember Nick getting pretty pissy about people blocking airports

Reply to this topic