Getting back Resources for Selling Upgrades

ForumsSuggestions › Getting back Resources for Selling Upgrades
  • Cap'n Crunch

One of the most annoying things I've found so far is that the upgrades you loot are a one-time use deal. Fine, you can't get back the upgrade after removing it, but why not the resources?

Suddenly all of the people employed at your Comand Center are laid off. Why can't you use them in the building of another project? Do you just lock up all the doors and leave them inside when you demolish the building? I can't sit here knowing that everytime I remove an upgrade hardworking men and women trying to support their families are brutally murdered all so that I can build an Oil Refinery. Save the resources, not for your own selfish purposes, but for HUMANITY.

• Mystery

You're confusing workers with resources. In your analogy, you can use your workers in building another project. Resources would be things like wood, metal, nails, etc. You can't re-use those. (There's no recycling here.)

• Cap'n Crunch

No no. I'm talking about the people that work inside of upgrades. The 1 "worker" builds the upgrades. Yet he can't work in them all at once. I'd like to imagine that some of the resources spent building the upgrade go into buying equipment and hiring workers to work there. Otherwise it would just be an empty building apart from the guy that just build it.

• Carpenter

I thought as a given "worker" more like a group of them, enough to run a whole building. So one worker is actually a whole workforce to run a building.

• Merrÿpranxter

I suggested selling for resources rather then cash in beta as well.

Thing is you reach a point where you start collecting the resources and not using them so it really doesn't matter. It's always tough first couple days to keep up with what you want to do in a new game. It does balance out eventually though. Just have to be patient.

• Merrÿpranxter

Eh, that's not really what you were saying but still stands. Another thing you'll find is that you'll have way more loot than bases at some point. So the disappearing act really isn't a big deal. Just don't tear down your agents. :P

• Worship

Yeah I'm quoting the recycling thing here. But you see what year this game is based on? Like 2037 I think. They don't care about recycling 😕

Reply to this topic