Great advert ideas

ForumsSuggestions › Great advert ideas
  • ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Improve gameplay, BAM!
    Having fun with friends. GPS madness! Hooray! Furious tapping leads the heart to pure everlasting joy. Popsicles won’t make the news, so play GS at your local farmers market! Wow!!! Yay I built a base in my town. I’m like a sci fi boss in this app world. Awesome! Yeah. Look Ma, I’m stupid rich and run an international syndicate! You can own the land without having to deal with nature, or taxes! The best part is that in GS, you are immortal! Your health always recovers! Yes!

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Standing by yourself?! Boom now syndicates!! Mules galore! So many mules! Youre not by yourself anymore, not with this many mules! No way! Awesome!!! The only thing left to do is to become a mule too! Yeah!!! (MULE MUle mule mul mu m ...)

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Oh yeah? Muled up, huh bros? Well, I dispute that!!! Bam! SciFi corporate lawsuits!!! Oh yeah! Wowza!? I got so many bases! You can’t handle the truth!!!!!!!!! No wow, I’m sorry. Gameplay can get really intense. Take some deep breaths. Ok are you ready? Ready? For what? GLOBAL SUPREMACY !!!

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

GLOBAL SUPREMACY!!! Woo yah! I like to play games on my mobile device! Yeah cool! Oh yeah, for girls there’s CUTE MULES! They’re animals! Hooray! So half the market share is now sewed up. I mean, PINK MULE CUTENESS! Yeah! But oh wait, boys there’s fighting! Pretend you’re anything except like your Father! Awesome! 100! Hip hop hoor-y. We will rent you guns for exorbitant fees! It’s futuristic! Also play in China!!!!! What? Wow-O!

Reply to this topic