Sinks

ForumsSuggestions › Sinks
  • JEB

In other games, you can spend in-game money and resources to get stuff. Not only would this be a good idea ( resource $$$ for workers? ), but is can be taken further.

When two players fight, both of their groups of agents combat each other, but no one loses agents, or guns, or such. You want to make this game more interesting? Make it so agents, and items and such can be taken or destroyed. This would add a bit of strategy and logistics to the game, as players would have to think about where to attack, and whether that attack would be worth the expenditure of resources.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

No they are
    For
    Washing
    Your
    Hands

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

We already prioritize where to attack, agents or money. Influence bases in high income are money and pins are usually agents. First we analyze your balance and rough estimate income. Always assume full free guns, to be conservative in estimates. Then we choose, if you have a lot of agents and not enough income, we want to attack your money so you can’t use your agents offensively. We lose agents all the time. I take his, he takes mine, we each c4 what we lost etc. if you have a lot of influence and not many agents, we will go after low influence bases that likely have agents. Sometimes it works in steps. I know if I take 7-10 bases, that’s about a million in income depending on income and influence. So I can decide roughly how much income I want to take from you. Losing guns is a no go for me.

• Yoshi

R/$ for workers? There’s enough tib in the world for thousands of workers... You spend in-game cash collecting tib, so indirectly it’s already $ for workers. R for workers would make it too easy, but I do like the idea of giving it some additional purpose. There’s no way I ever spend all the R I have on upgrading bases.

• Yoshi

🍅🍅🍅. Losing agents/guns when disputing would make the game interesting for one player/group, for all of 10 minutes. The only strategy would be having the most agents.

• JEB

Yeah, those may not have been the greatest ideas ... Just trying to see what might make the game more interesting for people. I certainly don't want to see it go away. :)

Reply to this topic