Luna (Moon) Supremacy

ForumsSuggestions › Luna (Moon) Supremacy
  • ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Bare with me, had this idea for all of 5 minutes. Same game but no more GPS, no more Earth Maps. Any player who signs up with an email is randomly landed to a spot. You can have dead zones that are uninhabitable so features like craters would be akin to landmasses. Perhaps bases can terraform the area immediately around them with upgrades, allowing base building in previously uninhabitable zones. If the base and or its upgrades are destroyed, the terraformed effect would decay depending on its immediate surroundings (terraformed or not). Thats all I got so far

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

It wold be lovely to see MeanFreePath come out with a third game. turf wars and GS definitely scratch an itch no other mobile game has, they’re the only ones I’ve ever really enjoyed.
    I’m actually surprised that the Turf Wars style of gameplay hasn’t really been copied or used in any other location based games in the same way.
    I tried ingress & Pokémon once, didn’t play either for more than 15 mins they just don’t have the same catch.
    Nick definitely built this game with some good ideas. Ideas that I believe have yet to hit their full stride.
    What I mean by that is Imagine a scenario in the future where they come out with another game. Made with everything learned from the previous two along with some good marketing.
    Then it ends up being a huge hit on the mobile stores and in turn nick’s trailblazing changes the standard for what a good location based game should be.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I agree, Id like to see new iterations of this style of game, however I dont expect that to happen. Im curious if TW is successful. Anyone know if people spend money over there?

Im very entrepreneurial, and I have considered options but I prefer to vertically integrate and we know nothing about coding, so its not a fit. I do hope someone makes similar app games. The stock market is by far the best game of all time, but it is often closed, and reading thru the reports and numbers (when trading is closed) is not something I can do well casually. Oh well. Guinness, lunar new year, cheers 🍻

Reply to this topic