More skill points

ForumsSuggestions › More skill points
  • Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader

3 skill points per level is just not going to cut it. Maybe a gradual change like 3 for the first ten levels then 4 for the next and so on but leaving it at three is too small

• Ruffelz11

Agree 👍👍

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

All of your suggestions so far are taking money away from nick. I'm all for it but I doubt it will happen

• freeagent

It's too late for that since a lot of people are already in level 30s and up they can't just get skill points for free then it wouldn't be fair

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

All of your suggestions so far are taking money away from nick. I'm all for it but I doubt it will happen

He should try and get advertising. I'd rather be advertised at than pay more money to play a free game.

• dogfolife69

Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

He should try and get advertising. I'd rather be advertised at than pay more money to play a free game.

I'd rather a little more ads too for more features (points in all areas)

• Treybo130

Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

^tapjoy?

• Don Taylor

Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader wrote:

3 skill points per level is just not going to cut it. Maybe a gradual change like 3 for the first ten levels then 4 for the next and so on but leaving it at three is too small

Pal the game is young still at its birth. The game is also designed so it can be played for years to come. Also don't forget it's free. I will admit dropping a few bucks at the start of the game will help you out considerably if you use it right. I did but I saw it like I was buying a new play station game.

Reply to this topic