Bank

ForumsSuggestions › Bank
  • •REZ•

TW had one, and since this has a more business type model I don't see why we don't have a bank.
    Good for money laundering to your syndicate, preventing others from disputing money out of you, etc.
    We need a bank.

• Ebony Wolf

The amount of people that actually used the bank were scarce. It most likely wasn't brought into GS because of its lack of use, which was because of its high deposit fee. I wouldn't mind it being brought back if they lowered the 15% fee.

• •REZ•

Ebony Wolf wrote:

The amount of people that actually used the bank were scarce. It most likely wasn't brought into GS because of its lack of use, which was because of its high deposit fee. I wouldn't mind it being brought back if they lowered the 15% fee.

I see. Yeah that percentage is way to high. I could see them use that fee if you send the money to launder it, such as to ones syndicate.

• Ebony Wolf

It would've been quite useful if they had lowered the fee. Maybe to 5%. 10% would be as high as I would see fit. 15% is just crazy.

• Don Taylor

I used it. Would use one here to. 15% is fair illegal money = high charges.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Well, in this game, it's not mafia-related or illegal, so heck, they should be giving us interest! I'd settle for 5% though

• Gade

⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ wrote:

Well, in this game, it's not mafia-related or illegal, so heck, they should be giving us interest! I'd settle for 5% though

Judging by the titles of the jobs I think it is illegal, but more like white-collar crime than an outright mafia

Reply to this topic