Get resources per hour.

ForumsSuggestions › Get resources per hour.
  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Like you get money per hour, how about getting resources per hour too. Maby since $ is based on turf the amount of resources you get per hour could be determined by directorships. I mean, a real director would get a lot of resources from his area. What do you guys think? I think it's good!

• Ebony Wolf

I like that idea, but I think that sounds a bit like capitalism. You know, "The rich get richer while the poor get poorer"? In other words, directors get richer whilst the others get fucked. After all, the game won't be this desolate forever. It is quite annoying, though, running out of resources so fast. >.<

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Well, that's not necessarily true. Your directorships are determined by base influence. Little guys have taken lots of my directorships, but my base limit restricts me to only a few. The big guys would have a couple more, but then again their upgrades require more resources too. The little guys can easily make it without upgrades. By the time they begin needing high resource upgrades, they will own a few directorships.

• Ebony Wolf

I still think there's something left out, yet I can't exactly figure what it is. Nonetheless, good reasoning. 👍

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Ebony Wolf wrote:

I still think there's something left out, yet I can't exactly figure what it is. Nonetheless, good reasoning. 👍

This is a raw idea, so feel free to adjust it as you see fit, but I really think directors should get to, farm their land, so to say.

• Gade

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Well, that's not necessarily true. Your directorships are determined by base influence. Little guys have taken lots of my directorships, but my base limit restricts me to only a few. The big guys would have a couple more, but then again their upgrades require more resources too. The little guys can easily make it without upgrades. By the time they begin needing high resource upgrades, they will own a few directorships.

Influence gives you directorships, directorships gives you resources, resources give you influence. So while the small guys are stuck with office towers and workshops, the director can replace all his upgrades with warehouses and distribution centres. Ebony Wolf's right about it being a rich-get-richer scenario

• Don Taylor

Or you could scan the map for resources. Not a bad idea. This way everybody gets a fair chance.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The map gives way more upgrades than resources could possibly upgrade. This would allow players to use most of what the map gives them.

• Don Taylor

But this is where the use of stam gets interesting. Only scan tier 2 & 3 when you don't need resources. Resources are easy to come by if you do it right.

Reply to this topic