Collect all loot at once

ForumsSuggestions › Collect all loot at once
  • 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

The brown loot I can understand one by one but I would like to collect all the green "Cache" at once.

• EλGŁEMλ₦

Agree my stamina is getting annoying now that I have to click 50times to collect R. I like the distinction, so only auto collect green

• THE JOKER

If u scan from two bases that are close together alternating between them, u can pick up resources n upgrades fast by using two thumbs alternating between bases (if this makes sense at all haha)

• EλGŁEMλ₦

THE JOKER wrote:

If u scan from two bases that are close together alternating between them, u can pick up resources n upgrades fast by using two thumbs alternating between bases (if this makes sense at all haha)

Perfect sense :) figured that out from desperation early on

• Dunlap2041

The best way I do it (when I use scan 1 and all 70 stam) I zoom in, use all 70 stam before picking up any (clicking in the gaps) then I zoom out on the map. I find it to work really well.

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

Bump

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

This wasn't a problem until recently there is a delay when picking up the resources (my agents lazy) so I agree with the auto-collect green

• EastCoastKing

Dunlap2041 wrote:

The best way I do it (when I use scan 1 and all 70 stam) I zoom in, use all 70 stam before picking up any (clicking in the gaps) then I zoom out on the map. I find it to work really well.

Same what I do it doesn't feel as long when you scan over n over then collect when all Stam is out

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

Gets worse with more stam

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Yeah, just list whatever you collect from scanning instead of having to click it

• Matgie

Another good suggestion....

Reply to this topic