Turf limit

ForumsSuggestions › Turf limit
  • ƵɄΣS

I think we should have a way to get free tib and be able to use that to buy more turf limit. It's hard to be powerful in this game without spending much money, considering that turf = agents. I'm just wanting a little extra help getting turf than buying or leveling up.
    Thanks. 👍

• 🍁J.U.🍁

What are 'turf'? I know not what you are referring to.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

🍁J.U.🍁Ꮜ͢ℕ★ wrote:

Lol

• Sentinel

What is this "turf" you speak of.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

20 tib would be equal to TW, I think that would be fair, maybe a little more

• Ebony Wolf

It's not called Turf, mate.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

🍁J.U.🍁Ꮜ͢ℕ★ wrote:

Bases.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

You can earn free tib via tapjoy. Save it up and buy extra workers to allow more bases. 👍

• Mr.D-Killer

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

You can earn free tib via tapjoy. Save it up and buy extra workers to allow more bases. 👍

everyone hates tapjoy

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

everyone hates tapjoy

Tapjoy=crapjoy

• Dunlap2041

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

If you want this game to be exactly like TW, why don't you just go back?

• Sentinel

Dunlap2041 wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

I really wish people would stop saying that. This game was made by THE SAME PEOPLE meaning that they are going to be very similar. THAT IS WHY WE ARE COMPARING THEM.

• Sudsy-89

Sentinel wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

I really wish people would stop saying that. This game was made by THE SAME PEOPLE meaning that they are going to be very similar. THAT IS WHY WE ARE COMPARING THEM.

Compare them, that's fine. But at the end of the day, it's still a completly seperate game. If you want to make a suggestion do it, but you shouldn't be asking for a change with the only reason being because that's the way it is in turf wars.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

everyone hates tapjoy

True that

Reply to this topic