Change the dispute leader board back

ForumsSuggestions › Change the dispute leader board back
  • ★H@VOC★

To the way it was ....

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Agreed. There's absolutely no efficient way to earn dispute points once you pass 35, and win ratio is more indicative of who is the best at disputes.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Yeah a guy with a couple hundred fights at less then 20% winning should not be the #1 fighter in the world. That crown should go to the players doing the work. I would like to see a minimum of 100 fights before a player can make that leader board also. Please return my crown...lol

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

+1 H@VOC
    +1 Pine
    100 fights minimum would make sense for a more valid list

• ★H@VOC★

Fight. Percentage once reaches say 1000 fights?

• Merrÿpranxter

I have been thinking about it and also think percent should be lead. Otherwise, in a few months it's going to be maxed out with people at 15000 dispute skill. It doesn't make sense to have the leaderboard like that. There will be no variation. And then what, how do people move up? First to 15000 gets top spot and never loses it unless one or two people at his agent size can beat him?

• Mr.D-Killer

Agreed to everybody here

• 💫King Leonidas💫

+1....

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Seems fine to me!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im kidding of course. I didnt even realize i was at the top until a moment ago. I literally did nothing to deserve that rank. Stop changing the fucking rules nick! You are making me look like a jackass without my consent!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Although i gotta admit...it's a nice view. Never thought I'd ever be on havoc's patio haha😜

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Although i gotta admit...it's a nice view. Never thought I'd ever be on havoc's patio haha😜

Agreed Im in this b⭐⭐⭐h

• schulzie1

I agree :)

• schulzie1

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Wait. How the F**k do you have such a high skill level with just over 100 fights

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Wait. How the F**k do you have such a high skill level with just over 100 fights

Nick or whoever changed the rules. I had nothing to do with it besides just minding my own business, and doing the shit i felt like doing with my points.

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Nick or whoever changed the rules. I had nothing to do with it besides just minding my own business, and doing the shit i felt like doing with my points.

I don't get it what did he do or change

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

He changed the dispute rank criteria randomly.

• schulzie1

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Yeah we know that but how is your dispute skill so high with barely any disputes

• Merrÿpranxter

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Yeah we know that but how is your dispute skill so high with barely any disputes

Because he placed skill points in it.

• schulzie1

★Λddi★ wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

What? Do you think he put 4000 skill points into dispute and didnt even max his Stam?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

schulzie1 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

What? Do you think he put 4000 skill points into dispute and didnt even max his Stam?

Yeah. That's totally what i did. I just wanted to see what would happen. I didnt know what it did, so i decided to experiment to figure out.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Yeah. That's totally what i did. I just wanted to see what would happen. I didnt know what it did, so i decided to experiment to figure out.

Do you notice any combat bonuses because of your dispute skill?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Exactly what i wanted to know!Yes.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Still waiting!!

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Funny how there are only a handful of players on the Dispute Skills leaderboard with 2,000+ fights, 2,000+ wins and a win ratio over 85%; yet, none of us are even in the Top 5.

👎

• PINΞSΛ͒P

If this don't get fixed I will only be using my Stam for scanning.

• Reaper💀

Got my vote Hav👍

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

YOU wrote:

Funny how there are only a handful of players on the Dispute Skills leaderboard with 2,000+ fights, 2,000+ wins and a win ratio over 85%; yet, none of us are even in the Top 5.

👎

Okay, one of us is in the Top 5.

👍

• The Saw

Funny that the guys who chose to spend their cash on workers to get to the top of the influence leader board are bitching about someone else being on top of the dispute leader board because they spent their cash differently. Hypocrites. 😝

Reply to this topic