Syndicate privaledges

ForumsSuggestions › Syndicate privaledges
  • Dark♦Stone

I think it would be really nice if you and your syndicate as a whole could see each others territories by a distinct coloring. Like if we were blue, and we were in control of Multiple counties together, then we could see a blue outline of our counties as a whole or something like that. Also, we should be able to make bases that all syndicate members can build around. Like an depot so that you can have an HQ with everyone there. That would be pretty good.

• ZRAYGO

One of the few ideas that's not bad.

• Treybo130

Don't like the color but dig the HQ idea. Can store group cash there and then syndicates can attack HQs.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

This is a really good idea

• callitluck

Also should have a ranking on the strongest syndicate in the city who's doing more work 👍

• Djinn

Like the HQ idea, but have enough color with my own stuff.

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Or a "send to syndicate" option. Where if someone is attacking you you can send them to your syndicate where every member of your syndicate can see this players account instead of looking him up, and attack him if they wish.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The color idea is good👍

Teleporting by inviting players from around the world to your syndicate, planting turf, kick them out and restart again is stupid👎 that would be teleporting. You might as well just let players plant turf anywhere in the world that they wish. Good idea on the team colors.

• Dark♦Stone

Qweeter1997 wrote:

The color idea is good👍

Teleporting by inviting players from around the world to your syndicate, planting turf, kick them out and restart again is stupid👎 that would be teleporting. You might as well just let players plant turf anywhere in the world that they wish. Good idea on the team colors.

I meant that players in your syndicate might have one turf in a county that they can freely build around, or at least in a radius, so that all of your members could be together if someone attacked one or something. Not an open teleport dock.

• Dark♦Stone

And that could EASILLY be fixed by putting caps on how many can teleport, and to where they can teleport.

Reply to this topic