Better Ways To Get Resources

ForumsSuggestions › Better Ways To Get Resources
  • Spenman1

I don't know about anyone else but I think we need more ways to get resources. As is after 1 full stam scan on Tier 2 (12-15 resources per cache) I barely get enough resources to put full upgrades on one turf, let alone use all the upgrades I have stockpiled. Maybe get them from missions or have a base upgrade that earns them, I just think we need more ways to get them.

• ▪False▪

Well. I get around 300 resources from 20 Stam. I just do Tier 1 Scans. Seems more productive to me. I only do Tier 2 or 3 when I want Oil Refineries, Vehicle Depots, and so on.

• Don Taylor

You have 105 in stam. Here's what I would do. Scan tier 1 for 3 days for resources. Next 2 days scan tier 2 for upgrades, also getting resources. Next day you have enough to lay 10 bases. ( assuming you have the workers). Just chip away at your game at your own pace.

• Mr.D-Killer

Never use Tier 2 or 3 for resources Tier 1 gets you the most

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

There needs to be alternate ways of getting resources. Way too many upgrades to keep up with. Maby get some per hour?

• ▪False▪

Get resources per hour all depending upon Directorships.

• 💫Midgard💫

▪False▪ wrote:

Get resources per hour all depending upon Directorships.

Agree. Not a heap but at least a few a lot of down time otherwise

• Mr.D-Killer

no no no reasources arent very hard to get one day you will be over flowing with them

• ||Mr£0¥€Rb0¥||

Tier 2 and 3 for oil and distribution.

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Never use Tier 2 or 3 for resources Tier 1 gets you the most

👆

Reply to this topic