Job Listings

ForumsSuggestions › Job Listings
  • Wolffe-VC

You know the jobs you can tap on for base XP and some money,
    Well what if most powerful players could post jobs similar to that?
    To take a territory, destroy a base or what ever as the goal.
    There would be a base required reward that they would need to put in to 'buy' the job and be able to post it.
    But they can also add money and rewards to it to make it more interesting for players to pursue it.

I suppose there would also have to be a limit on how many jobs a player could post. I would say Dictators could post a single job.
    And it goes up by one from there.

That way players could work together even, to post jobs, or even work on the same job together to get the reward.

• Hydra

Sounds like the hitlist in old mafia wars...i say no.

• Treybo130

Sounds just like it.

• Sir Duckface

Sounds just like it, but it would be cool though.

• zerx

I like the idea. Resources won would come from the poster's pool. This could get quickly out of hand though.

• sumthinscary

Instead of posting jobs and yes like some of the others why not make it to where its more a shit list so if some one wants to take over an area he can post the person put a bounty and have every one atack him with out said person picking up a finger it has pros and cons an only people in that area can participate and post said person it can't be way out of state 5000 miles away basically 2 or 3 county's over or owner of state can if he's just trying to start truble

Reply to this topic