Resources instead of cash.

ForumsSuggestions › Resources instead of cash.
  • ℱüℕ6754

Instead of getting money when you scrap upgrades, you should get 1/10 of the items resource cost to build. For example, 1 retail space will sell for the minimum, 1. A command center would give 2 because 1.5 rounds up to 2. When you scrap a distribution center you would get 18 resources. Sound good? That way useless items would give resources. (Not saying that dist. Centers are useless)

• ▪False▪

You're too optimistic. Games like this never round decimals upwards. It would still give you one instead of two.

• ℱüℕ6754

▪False▪ wrote:

You're too optimistic. Games like this never round decimals upwards. It would still give you one instead of two.

Damn, i never knew that 1 resourc was worth so much!

• ▪False▪

There have been plenty of times that I've needed one or two more to build an oil refinery. And I refuse to use Tiberium on anything but Workers, Skill Points, or Energy Refills.

• ℱüℕ6754

▪False▪ wrote:

There have been plenty of times that I've needed one or two more to build an oil refinery. And I refuse to use Tiberium on anything but Workers, Skill Points, or Energy Refills.

Ok, round down, not up. It still is a good addition in my opinion. I know you have yours, it is that just you can't spend in game cash on anything

Reply to this topic